How does it work?
United Network for Organ Sharing
Waitlist Registrations as of February 28, 2017
Where Candidate's Permanent State Of Residence at Listing: New Mexico
|Candidate's Permanent State of Residence at Listing||Desired Organ||Total|
- United Network for Organ Sharing
- [PDF] Heart Allocation
- [PDF] Kidney Evaluation
- [PDF] Kidney Allocation
- [PDF] Liver Patient Allocation
- [PDF] Pancreas, Pancreas-Kidney, & Islet Allocation
- [PDF] Living Donation
- The Journal of Heart + Lung Transplantation
- American Society of Transplantation - Patient Information
- Presbyterian Transplant Services
- University of New Mexico Renal Transplant Services
- University of Colorado Transplant Services
- Mayo Clinic Transplant Center
- National Kidney Foundation
- Transplant Hero
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network
- UNOS Transplant Living
- Living Donor Information
- U.S. Government on Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation
- Living Organ Donation
- Gift of a Lifetime
- White House Summit on Organ Donation
- Transplant Games of America
- Transplant Life Foundation
Fidel Barrantes, M.D. "All About Kidney Transplant, A Practical Guide For Patients, Caregivers and Providers"
A comprehensive tool for people at any stage of their transplant. It covers transplant from the day the kidney is received, hot topics, frequently asked questions, and living donor education.
Fidel Barrantes, M.D. "The First Hundred Days After Kidney Transplant Surgery"
Covers events only associated with the first 100 days post kidney transplant.
Rx Drug Assistance
Patient assistance programs for prescribed immunosuppressive medications are available by contacting:
Roche Patient Assistance Program (Cellcept)
Novartis Patient Assistance Program (Cyclosporine)
Novartis Transplant Reimbursement Information (Neoral)
Astellas Patient Assistance Program (Prograf)
Abbott Patient Assistance Program (Gengraf)