How does it work?
United Network for Organ Sharing
Waitlist Registrations as of February 28, 2017
Where Candidate's Permanent State Of Residence at Listing: New Mexico
|Candidate's Permanent State of Residence at Listing||Desired Organ||Total|
- United Network for Organ Sharing
- The Journal of Heart + Lung Transplantation
- American Society of Transplantation - Patient Information
- Presbyterian Transplant Services
- University of New Mexico Renal Transplant Services
- University of Colorado Transplant Services
- Mayo Clinic Transplant Center
- National Kidney Foundation
- Transplant Hero
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network
- UNOS Transplant Living
- Living Donor Information
- U.S. Government on Organ and Tissue Donation and Transplantation
- Living Organ Donation
- Gift of a Lifetime
- White House Summit on Organ Donation
- MedlinePlus is the National Institutes of Health's Web site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, the world’s largest medical library, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand. MedlinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information, anytime, anywhere, for free.
- You can use MedlinePlus to learn about the latest treatments, look up information on a drug or supplement, find out the meanings of words, or view medical videos or illustrations. You can also get links to the latest medical research on your topic or find out about clinical trials on a disease or condition.
Fidel Barrantes, M.D. "All About Kidney Transplant, A Practical Guide For Patients, Caregivers and Providers"
A comprehensive tool for people at any stage of their transplant. It covers transplant from the day the kidney is received, hot topics, frequently asked questions, and living donor education.
Fidel Barrantes, M.D. "The First Hundred Days After Kidney Transplant Surgery"
Covers events only associated with the first 100 days post kidney transplant.
Rx Drug Assistance
Patient assistance programs for prescribed immunosuppressive medications are available by contacting:
Roche Patient Assistance Program (Cellcept)
Novartis Patient Assistance Program (Cyclosporine)
Novartis Transplant Reimbursement Information (Neoral)
Astellas Patient Assistance Program (Prograf)
Abbott Patient Assistance Program (Gengraf)